Posted on April 15, 2021 at 2:20 PM
Captains Walk Villa Homeowners Association BoardMeeting Minutes January 19th, 2021
The regular meeting of the Captains Walk Villa Homeowners Association Board was called to order at 1:40pm on January 19, 2021 via Zoom Meeting by Sherri Wangrin.
Present (Via Zoom)
Sherri Wangrin (Board member)
Franck Boynton (Board member)
Chris Nassor (Board member)
Geig Lee (Foothills Property Management)
Diane Lee (Foothills Property Management)
Approval of Agenda. No official agenda for this initial meeting. Approval of Minutes. The Board will approve the January 14, 2021 minutes via email.
- The Board discussed a new owners request at the 600 building. Currently, there is a neighbor’s deck in need of painting. G. Lee will send the owner a reminder.The Board discussed the painting of the common steps last year. A friendly noticewill be issued to remediate the steps due to safety and the unsightliness. If the owner does not comply after 30 days, the HOA will repair the steps [at a cost to owner].
- Foothills will follow up on 3 dryer vents, roof repair at building 8, wooden pieces at light need reattaching at building 560. Light out at 100-5, Sherri will check the bulb.
- The Board discussed Ground Service and additional improvements such as repairsand mulching needed. After a brief discussion, the Board agreed to allow Upstate Yard Pros complete the gutter cleaning and leaf removal in the moat areas.
- The Board discussed the proposed 2021 Budget at length. The Reserve account balance is $59,800. The Operating account balance is $52,569. Bill indicated that he has an additional $1,000 [remaining in old acct to transfer].
- Tax filings for 2019 has been filed.
- The Board discussed changes to the Insurance cost. Contingency will change to $4,000 and $10,000 will be transferred to the Reserve leaving a $355. cash gain. Sherri motioned to approve the 2021 budget as amended. Chris seconded this motion and the motion carried.
- The Board discussed adding additional parking spaces and striping. This will add 2 or 3 additional spots. A reminder for owners, park one car close and one farther away.
Adjournment: Sherri Wangrin motioned to adjourn the meeting. Chris Nassor seconded this motion and the motion carried